ETC Group S.r.l.
+39 0721 1839937
Zona industriale Pirano, Tavullia
Str. Delle Campagne, 10
61010 Tavullia PU - ITALY
Tel. +39 0721 1839937
+39 0541 955062
+39 0541 1646150
FAX +39 0541 1641257
P. IVA e C. F: IT 04083110405
Reg. imp. di Pesaro N. REA - PS – 196574
Electrostatic filters are a new range of class A, B, C, D (UNI 11254) filters.
They are easily used in new and / or existing plants without adaptation costs.
The main features:
- standardized dimensions in 592 x 592 X 283 mm
- integrated electronic circuit completely sealed;
- multipolar connections for the mains supply (230V - 50 / 60Hz) and for connection in series;
- self-centering system able to compensate constructive imperfections up to 3 mm of error;- signaling of the filter status displayed on the filter via built-in led and externally through appropriate accessories.
- high filtration efficiency on particles 0.3 to 0.4 microns, comparable to class H (UNI 1822);
- excellent solution against outdoor pollution by PM10, PM2.5 and PM1;
- high reduction of bacterial load in the air;
- excellent protection of heat exchange batteries and air distribution channels.
Compared to traditional filtration
the FE system allows :.
- considerable energy savings thanks to low pressure drops;
- a constant filtration efficiency up to a load of 600 g of fine dust.
The FE system is an alternative to traditional pocket filters and is designed to facilitate the use of electrostatic filters.
Its adoption in general ventilation systems and in particular in the air-conditioning sector does not require variations in the construction and dimensional characteristics of the system.
Thanks to its multi-pole connection system, assembly and disassembly of the FE model electrostatic filters is carried out by simple sliding on the filter-holder frame of the air conditioning unit.
Areas of Application
AIR-CONDITIONING, HOSPITALITY, RESTAURANT, AGRO-FOOD, INDUSTRIAL.
The main features:
Installation inside air conditioning, tertiary and industrial units. Fume treatment for catering kitchens.
Aero-disperse contamination control for hospital rooms, clean rooms, clinics, waiting rooms, etc.
Filtration of welding fumes of ferrous metals, precious metals, electronic boards etc.
W x H x 218 mm
Air flow rate m3/h
287 x 592
592 x 592
Filtration class UNI 11254- Efficiency% on DEHS at 0.4um
| || || || || |
Effciency % on particles greater than 0.5um
Percentage of maximum air flow
80 < Em >90
99 < Em >95
95 < Em >90
Em > 99
Pre-filter: metal net, side air inlet
Power supply: 230 volt, 50Hz